Shravanabelagola/Sravanabelagola is one of the most important Jain tirth (a sacred place) of the Jains in South India. It is a place of great importance from the point of pilgrimage and also archeological and religious heritage. The place derives its name from the point that Shravana or Shramana means a Jain ascetic...
Mahamasthakabhisheka, the head anointing ceremony is performed once in 12 years to the 57 feet high monolithic statue of Lord Bahubali at Shravanabelagola. The event is being be held under the leadership of His Holiness Swasti Sri Charukeerthi Bhattarakha Swamiji of Shravanabelagola from 17th-25th February 2018.
MMC Expo - 2018
- An international religious, educational, socio, industrial, trade and B2B exhibition will be organised at Shravanabelagola.
- Spread over an area of 20 acres.
- Organised by "Karnataka Exhibition Authority" under the guidance of exhibition committee.
- To be held from 15th to 28th February 2018.
It has been planned to constitute various sub-committees for the smooth execution of the exhibition. MMC Expo team invites applications among the members of Jain community to be associated in the sub-committees of their choice and expertise.
Stalls & Pavilions
Stalls & Pavilions of varying dimensions will be put up during the exhibition.
Applications are invited from individuals and organisations for having stalls/pavilions in MMC EXPO-2018.
News & Events
- Exhibition Committee Meeting at Vikas Soudha
- International Exhibition to be Organised at Shravanabelagola During Mahamasthakabhisheka Mahotsava – 2018
- Exhibition Committee Chief Participates in Mahamastakabhisheka District Level Meeting
- Exhibition Committee Requests Hassan DC to Expedite Processing
- Exhibition Committee Meets MSME Secretary & Seeks Assistance
- Exhibition Committee Meets Union Minister for Industries & Commerce – Seek Support from Central Government