- On this occasion – Religious, Educational, Socio, Industrial, Trade and B2B Exhibition will be organised in an area of 20 acres.
- Located at a distance of 1 Km from Jain Math & towards south-east of Indragiri.
- 1981 Mahamasthakabhisheka Mahotsava, Exhibition was organised by Sri Digambar Jain Math Institutions Managing Committee (SDJMIMC), 1993 Exhibition was organised by Karnataka Exhibition Authority (KEA) in association with MMC and 2006 exhibition was organised jointly by KEA, Industries & Commerce, Ministry, Govt. of Karnataka & MMC.
- Now in 2018 International Exhibition will be organised by Hassan District Administration, Govt. of Karnataka in association with Mahamastakabhisheka Exhibition Committee.
- It is proposed to form 30 sub-committees for the success of the exhibition.
- More than 15-20 lakhs visitors, tourists, pilgrims and trade and industry captains are expected to visit this Exhibition.
1520total visits,3visits today