Mysuru (Karnataka), July 24, 2017: The president of Bahubali Mahamasthakabhisheka Mahotsava – 2018’s exhibition committee has appealed to medium and small scale industries to avail the facilities offered to them by the ministry of medium and small scale industries & enterprises, Govt. of India in participating in the international exhibition to be held at Shravanabelagola in February 2018.
Below are some of the highlights of MEME’s scheme that he has listed –
- MSME’s committee will recognize a fair/exhibition through a panel of experts.
- A maximum of 10 Micro/Small entrepreneurs can participate in the exhibition.
- Offer of participation will be on first come first serve basis.
- 80% of space rent is paid for General category units and 100% for SC/ST/women/NER/PH units limited to Rs.20,000/- or actual whichever is less by the ministry.
Download the document for further details.
Enterprises intending to participate in the exhibition can approach the nearest “Development Commissioner Office at MSME – Development Institute (MSME-DI)”.
Download the document for a list of MSME-DI’s in India.
– Mahamasthakabhisheka Exhibition Committee
819total visits,1visits today